We only process your personal information as necessary for the reason you provided it to us.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ mean KAD Electricians Ltd;
- ‘the site’ means the KAD Electricians Ltd website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ mean you, the person engaging with us, visiting our site.
How to contact us
Contact: Secretary – Joanna Pashku
Telephone number: 020 8350 9028
Changes to this Privacy Notice
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
- Website visitors: if you are just browsing our website, we will not collect personal data other than the information collected through our cookies.
- General enquiries: we process your name, contact details and information about the enquiry. We will use this information to respond to your queries.
- Our competitions: if we run promotions or competitions for our clients, prospects or followers, we might ask you for your name, company, address, telephone and email address.
Personal information about others
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and has agreed that you can.
HOW IS PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA LAWFUL?
We are allowed to process your personal data on the following legal bases:
General enquiries, quote requests and complaints to KAD Electricians Ltd
- Legitimate Interests: we are permitted to process your personal data if it is based on our ‘legitimate interests’ i.e. we have good, sensible, practical reasons for processing your personal data which is in our interest. To do so, we have considered the impact on your interests and rights, and have placed appropriate safeguards to ensure that the intrusion on your privacy is reduced as much as possible. In relation to general enquiries and complaints, KAD Electricians Ltd’s legitimate interest is to provide information about KAD Electricians to prospects, to develop new business, grow existing relationships, provide a solution to any complaints that existing customers may have. We only use data that you provide and only use it in order to respond to your query. You can object to any of the processing that we carry out on the grounds of legitimate interests (see the section “Your rights in relation to your personal data” to find out how).
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Like any business, we use service providers to operate our website, such as website hosting. Some of these service providers will process your personal data as part of the services they offer to us. We take steps to ensure that our service providers treat your data in accordance with the law, only use it in accordance with our contract with them and keep it secure.
We also share data as necessary to enforce our legal rights, defend legal claims and if required by law to disclose to courts, police, law enforcement agencies or regulators.
Links to third parties
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Where we store your personal data
How we keep your personal data secure
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data.
WHEN WILL WE DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will retain your personal data for a year.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights under the data protection laws:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you – You can ask us to provide the data in a commonly used, machine readable format,
- Request that we provide an electronic copy of your personal data to another organisation if we have entered into a contract with you ;
- Contact us if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected;
- Contact us to stop processing your data;
- Ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing;
- Contact us to request that we delete your personal data; and
- Contact us to object to processing of your personal data where we rely on legitimate interest as our legal grounds for processing, If you object to us processing your personal data we must demonstrate compelling grounds for continuing to do so. We believe we have demonstrated compelling grounds in the section headed “How is processing your personal data lawful”.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the details in the section headed “How to contact us”.
You can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection law. In the UK, the relevant authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office, you can find their details at www.ico.org.uk.